MiraDry in Beverly Hills

miradry logo

Between such problems as stained clothing and unpleasant smells, underarm sweat can definitely put a crimp in any man or woman’s self-confidence. Fortunately, a new FDA-approved aesthetic treatment called miraDry is now available to Dr. J’s patients. It’s a noninvasive, quick, one-hour procedure that works by eliminating glands that produce sweat and odor located in the armpit region. miraDry even has a 92% "worth it" rating on RealSelf, the highest of any minimally invasive non-surgical procedure!

How Does miraDry Work?

The FDA approved process harnesses the power of electromagnetic energy to create highly targeted heat in the part of the underarm where the sweat and odor glands are located. While the system eliminates sweat glands, it also cools the outer area of the skin to ensure the procedure is both comfortable and completely safe.

What are the Results for Most Patients?

miradry resultsResults are immediate and permanent. After the procedure, patients can return to work after very minimal downtime, and resume their normal exercise regimen within a matter of days. Side effects are mostly limited to temporary swelling, soreness and other sensations that should dissipate over a relatively brief period of time.

Aren’t sweat glands a necessity?

It’s true that sweating is an important bodily function in terms of preventing overheating. However, the average person has over 2 million sweat glands, and miraDry treates the underarm where only 2% of your sweat glands reside. The remaining 98% are completely unaffected, allowing your body to release toxins and prevent overheating as nature intended.

Interested in miraDry?

If you would like to throw out your deodorant today and have a clean, confident and carefree day, Dr. J and his miraDry experts are here to help. Contact us today at the number on this page, or visit our contact page.

Ready to Live the Dream?

Request a Consultation!

A one-on-one consultation with Dr. J is the best way to get personalized information about your procedure!

Address: 465 N. Roxbury Drive, Suite 1017, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Internet Marketing Services by Cyberset, a Los Angeles Internet Marketing Company